nano-devel

Re: [ANNOUNCE] nano-8.0 is released

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] nano-8.0 is released
Date: Thu, 2 May 2024 16:21:17 -0400

I like this feature a lot as well!

Benno what about the following: only run the check if there is exactly one colon in the filename?

Patch attached.

On 5/1/24 12:06, Big Jango wrote:
Hello Ralph,

I agree that there are some issues with the filename:number syntax, however
I believe that it should stay.
In my opinion it is great for copying the error output of many programs,
which is often already in the filename:number format.
I think instead of being completely removed, it should be configurable,
along with the problems you mentioned being fixed of course!

Cheers, Max