netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] RPC Mechanism

From: Luca Dionisi
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] RPC Mechanism
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:21:19 +0200

Hi Ricardo
I have extrapolated some code from the netsukuku code to produce a
library. I called it tasklet.
A program using this library will be able to spawn tasklets
(micro-threads) and, in any tasklet, interact with sockets in a
non-blocking manner for the other concurrent tasklets.
Based on this library I will produce a couple of programs (a client
and a server) in order to illustrate how to use the RPC mechanism
built in the ntkd code.
I will write as soon as I feel the "tasklet" library is ready for release.

--Luca