netsukuku-vala

Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Request for inclusion

From: Luca Dionisi
Subject: Re: [Netsukuku-vala] Request for inclusion
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:38:36 +0200

Welcome on board!
Feel free to ask for any particular type of service you would like to
be enabled to use.
As for code, for the moment I think you can just send patches that I
will review and merge. If you become prolific I will give you write
access to the repository.
As for web, you have been added to the new.netsukuku.org website (wordpress)