pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Pan 0.11.4

From: Colin Leroy
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Pan 0.11.4
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:44:15 +0200

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:05:22 -0700 Charles Kerr <address@hidden>
wrote:

Hi Charles,

>IMO if we do a 0.11.4 it should be a bugfix only release that has no
>new features that we'd have to field new bug reports on.  In other
>words, we should start from 0.11.3 rather than pan-0-11-fix.

Cool ! :-)

>Any opinions on this?  Does anyone have enough interest in the
>gtk1.2 branch to go in and apply these patches to a 0.11.3 tarball?

Here are most of these diffs: http://colino.net/pan/ .

I didn't manage to find how to correct these three :

80177 - didn't allow 8bit chars in profile names
        Bug verified , no hint about where it is in cvs logs
65617 - bug in log viewer
        Can't reproduce, no hint about where it is in cvs logs
85082 - gmime charset bug
        Where's this ? ;-)

In addition to this I've added the rot13 selection patch, which is really
useful, at least to me, and stable, in the subdir of the upper url.

Hope it'll be cool, please tell me more about 80177,65617 and 85082, i'll
do the diffs as well.

--
Colin
Random BOFH excuse: