pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Re: Segfault when opening new window in 0.13.0.91

From: John LeMay
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Re: Segfault when opening new window in 0.13.0.91
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:40:19 -0400 (EDT)

Charles,

I just added two attachments to the new bug. However, I accidentally added
the wrong version of the backtrace. The one that is up there is an
unedited one that still has some additional "stuff" at the end that is not
appropriate. I hadn't stopped the script before ftp'ing the backtrace. I
didn't see a way to delete the trace. Could you delete that version and
let me know so I can upload a cleaner verison without all the extra
"stuff" at the end?

Awful sorry about that.

--
John LeMay