pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Re: Segfault when opening new window in 0.13.0.91

From: John J. LeMay Jr.
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Re: Segfault when opening new window in 0.13.0.91
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:18:23 -0400

** Reply to message from Charles Kerr <address@hidden> on Tue, 24 Sep
2002 14:56:58 -0700

> John,
>
> Maybe the best thing to do here is to open up a bug report at
> bugzilla, and add the backtrace and runlog there, so that we
> will have a single URL to look at this info and any future
> comments/attachments.
>
> cheers,
> Charles

Just as an update, I've rebuilt again and reapplied a LOT of stuff from cooker
(gtkspell, gtk, glib, gnome related of course) and I have 0.13.0.91 building
and running again without segfaults.

However, I now have the no spell checking problem again. Still double checking
packages.

--
John LeMay
Senior Enterprise Consultant