pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Progress of scores

From: BlueJAMC
Subject: [Pan-devel] Progress of scores
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 12:44:01 -0600

I've been updating CVS daily, and have noticed that some provisions have
been added for the score file format of post filtering.  There's a
create score dialog, there are options to filter on low score, high
score, etc, and that there's even a Scoring tab in the preferences.
However, after trying to create criteria for scores, I check
~/News/Score and the filter hasn't been created.

I love score filtering, and it's pretty much the only thing I miss from
Xnews, so I guess I'm wondering what progress is being made on the
score file way of doing things, and if Pan will read from the score
file, just not write to it yet.

TIA;
Blue