pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio"

From: John v/d Kamp
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio"
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 19:13:19 +0200 (CEST)

Steve,

You'll need to fix some lines in configure.in, since the libpcre in debian does not have .pc files for pkgconfig:

# PKG_CHECK_MODULES(PCRE,  libpcre     >= $PCRE_REQUIRED)
PCRE_CFLAGS=$(pcre-config --cflags)
PCRE_LIBS=$(pcre-config --libs)
AC_SUBST(PCRE_CFLAGS)
AC_SUBST(PCRE_LIBS)

after you added (and fixed the first with a comment) these lines, rerun `autoconf`, and `./configure`.

You'll also need to add a line to pan/gui/url.cc, to fix a compile error:

#include <glib.h>

After that, all should compile correctly.

John