pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio"

From: Steven Adeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] ANN: Pan 0.90 "Sero Sed Serio"
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 17:06:44 -0400

On 4/2/06, Steven Adeff <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > same comment here, it was the first thing I looked for. I didn't
> > > notice any xml files to edit in .pan2/ either.
> >
> > Muhaha!  Getting rid of the preferences dialog is part of my evil plan
> > to find out which preferences are actually useful, and which are
> > just old cruft.  I figured any missing useful preferences would get
> > complaints...
>
> does that mean we are allowed to make preference requests? how about
> general feature requests?

assuming yes for the preferences....

"Single-click selects, rather than loads,..."

ability to rearrange/add/remove column categories. (ie Header
Pane>Column Layout with the ability to remove columns from display).

Body Pane>Headers options

Save Attachments Directory...

Also, I use hellanzb for my nzb downloading, I like it because it can
be run as a daemon so I have it on my "server" and access it via my
laptop, via ssh when I'm away from home, etc. While I don't expect you
to duplicate this ability, integration with such a daemon would be
nice. It would be great to be able to have an option to save NZB's to
a specific folder so that I can save NZB's to the folder hellanzb
automatically grabs NZB's from for downloading.

other than that great work, now to wait for header downloads on some
of the bigger a.b groups =)

--
Steve