[paragui-users] transparent background & PG_MPEGPlayer

From: Steffen Blume
Subject: [paragui-users] transparent background & PG_MPEGPlayer
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 19:18:13 +0200

Hi!

Wow, the lsit is up again :-)

I've got a problem with an image with transparency (saved as png), which I
use as background for a button. When the button is displayed for the first
time, it's transparent. But when I move the mouse over it, the transparency
gets lost.
In SDL_image the png loaded an the colorkey is set with SDL_SetColorKey.
Perhaps I only have to add this call in pgbutton.cpp somewhere (but where)?

The mpeg widget works fine, but looping does not. Has anybody else tried it?
Why don't we derive the PG_MPEGPlayer from the MPEG class?
Then all the MPEG methods like Play, Stop, Loop, Seek, etc. coulb be used
directly.

Thanks

Steffen

--
``Free software'' is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the
concept, you should think of ``free'' as in ``free speech,'' not as in ``free