[paragui-users] re: help for mac

From: Keith Swyer
Subject: [paragui-users] re: help for mac
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:18:32 -0300

well, i have tried to compile each file individually and in more than 90% of
them the orginating error is with the std::hash and std:hash_map
identifiers. the error is that they are undefined identifiers. i have not
used std::hash before so I am not sure how it is used. I know it exists as a
member of std, but that's about all. if anyone has any ideas

also, maybe i should undef HASH_MAP_INC ??? but i am not sure what it's used
for or where i should do this at.?

thanks,
keith