Re: [paragui-users] re: help for mac

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] re: help for mac
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

I've never used it, but maybe STLPort has some docs on
using it with codewarrior?
As long as you're using the right headers (i.e. cmath
versus math.h), everything should end up in the std
namespace.  I don't think either of gcc (<3.0) or vc
actually require you to specify the std namespace,
which is bad since it encourages lazy programmers like
me to forget.

--- Keith Swyer <address@hidden>