Re: [paragui-users] :)

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] :)
Date: 04 Jun 2002 21:45:37 +0200

Am Die, 2002-06-04 um 19.52 schrieb Keith Swyer:
> yep, that was it....should have picked that one up myself....thanks Alex.
>
> one other question about making a paragui dll. will it have to be linked
> with dynamic versions of all it's dependencies?? or is static linking here
> with say sdl, expat etc. ok?

Static linking would work but i would prefer dynamic linking.
On the VC++ Win32 version I'm linking all libs (except freetype, to keep
dependencies small) dynamically.
But i think it's ok to compile in expat (there is a version in the
source distribution).

Ok. I would suggest this:

Dynamic linking:
SDL, SDL_image