Re: [paragui-users] want to run my dll idea for pg past anyone who cares

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] want to run my dll idea for pg past anyone who cares to look
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:21:47 -0700 (PDT)

I think I like the second option better.  The first
one tries to cram the callback into the widget event
framework, and it doesn't really fit since the event
isn't being passed through the widget hierarchy.  The
bad part about the second is that I can't think of
another place that paragui uses such a callback,
meaning that it's yet another way of doing things.
The layout parser can tell when it sees a non-standard
tag, can't it?

Andrew.