Re: [paragui-users] newbie question : open file dialog window

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] newbie question : open file dialog window
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:10:14 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have my documentation with me, so I can only
point you in the general direction and I may mis-name
the functions I'm thinking about.  Check the
documentation.
I believe what you're looking for is a PG_ListBox.
You can use the paragui file functions to get the
contents of a directory using
PG_FileArchive::EnumerateFiles( char *dir );
I added another function that should be easier to use,
but I don't know if it's in the stable version.  Once
you get the directory listing, you can add the
filename as a PG_ListBoxItem.

Good luck,

Andrew.