Re: [paragui-users] newbie question : open file dialog window

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] newbie question : open file dialog window
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 09:38:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hmmm, font selector would be tough, but the others
sound like good ideas.  I personally wonder if these
are the sorts of things that we should be adding
directly to the library.  We either add, say, A dialog
box, file dialog, whatever, directly into the
hierarchy of the library, or we add them into the
source distribution as "extras" or code-bits for those
who need them (like pgmpeg).  What does everyone
think?

Andrew.