[paragui-users] newbie questions

From: tony Tong
Subject: [paragui-users] newbie questions
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:42:12 -0700 (PDT)

Finally I successfully compiled my paragui1.0.1.
Thanks to all who have give me  help  .
Just like what Alexander Pipelka said , although I
have use "rpm -e " to remove rpm pacakage ,the
directory /usr/local/include/freetype still exists.
These head files lead to compile failure.
After I remove them manually , reinstall freetype2 and
paragui ,everthing is ok.

But now ,I have a new question :
when I run test demos , my mouse is out of control
.The pointer  always stay the left-top corner .I cannt
use it to select the menu and other things . and I
cannt quit except ctrl+c.
what do I need to do to  make mouse work properly ?