Re: [paragui-users] sigh... vc question

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] sigh... vc question
Date: 17 Jun 2002 20:15:27 +0200

Maybe you should check out Dev-C++
http://www.bloodshed.net/

It's a quite nice IDE coupled with mingw32.
I played a bit with it and found it quite usefull. There's only one
problem with it: You can setup your project for using the C++ or C
compiler and not both. So you'll have to edit the generated makefile
(and make a copy of it because it's auto-generated every build).

Anyways,...
Maybe it works with C *and* C++. I didn't spend too much time with it.

It's not perfect but a starting point.

Alex