[paragui-users] paraGUI with cbuilder 5

From: sandman
Subject: [paragui-users] paraGUI with cbuilder 5
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 21:34:17 +0200

hi there!

is there anyone who can tell me how to get paraGUI running with cbuilder 5? with the precompiled binaries from the website it doesn't work (likely because they are compiled with vc and borland doesn't like microsoft ;) the cbuilder linker spits out:
<<any lib contaned in the package>>.LIB' contains invalid OMF record, type 0x21 (possibly COFF).

trying to convert the libs from coff to omf format also doesn't help...   so what to do? i don't know how to build the binaries with cbuilder...  would be really great if someone could help me!

thx
sandman