[paragui-users] Tiny detail about the PopupMenu.

From: Guillaume Schmid
Subject: [paragui-users] Tiny detail about the PopupMenu.
Date: 18 Jun 2002 17:56:17 +0200

Hello,

I just noticed a small thing int the creation method of the PopupMenu
creator: it is :

PG_PopupMenu(PG_Widget *parent, int x, int y, char *caption, char
                *style= "PopupMenu");

And the caption parameter is used only to initialize a std::string like
this:
if(caption != NULL) {
   myCaption = caption;
}

Except if I missed some (probably obvious) point, this parameter could
be a const (it could even be a string but...).
In fact since it is not const, you cannot give a string::c_str() as a
parameter for instance, and in certain cases, it could be annoying.
Is this possible to change this ?

Well, that's all,

Thank you for your attention.

a++