Re: [paragui-users] linking other libs with paragui causing problem

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] linking other libs with paragui causing problem
Date: 20 Jun 2002 00:41:05 +0200

As we all know windows isn't easy to handle,...
I had similar problems with VC++.
Then by chance i noticed some compiler settings like "Pointer to all
classes" (don't know how this is called in the US version, because my VC
speaks German).

Anyways,..
It's something you can tune with your compiler settings.

Yep. Windoof is strange.
Alex