Re: [paragui-users] linking other libs with paragui causing problem

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] linking other libs with paragui causing problem
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:41:10 -0700 (PDT)

Aha, I knew this sounded familiar...

Project Settings / C/C++ / C++ Language / Pointer to
member representation, set to General Purpose always.
The default is best-representation always, so maybe
this is what most programs expect from dlls.

Keith is using codewarrior, though, so hopefully these
options will exist.  In any case, someone using
codewarrior should have run into this problem before.
Are you using precompiled windows binaries, or did you
compile the dlls yourself this time?

Andrew.