Re: [paragui-users] Figured out CVS prob....

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Figured out CVS prob....
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:34:33 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Alexander Pipelka wrote:

> Am Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2002 11:59 schrieb Teunis Peters:
> > needed to update key.  ARRGH.
> > I think.
> >
> > Hey - anyone know if you have to update your key every time your IP
> > changes with savannah?
>
> No. I personally use the same key on different boxes (ip addresses).

*phew*
Well I've got a newer nicer more stable key now *giggle*

> > idiotic revision control program isn't -supposed- to mess with *WORKING*
> > copy.  Now whole sections of my work need fixing up again.... *grrr*
>
> There's always a possibility for conflicts. I cleaned up the code to pass GCC
> 3.2 compilation. Don't forget to do a cvs update before commit.

*deepsigh*
Some of that was stuff I was waiting to commit.  I gotta be faster on the
draw *grin*
Considering I've been doing work with configure.in/...

Oh no worries - I've got stuff sorted out now.  And I always to a "diff"
of my code if there's conflicts 'cause ya never know...

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis