Re: [paragui-users] Figured out CVS prob....

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Figured out CVS prob....
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:22:11 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Alexander Pipelka wrote:

> I would like to concentrate on the weird gradient drawing thing.
> I noticed *some* gradients to be totally messed up. Is this a *known* bug or
> does this simply show up on my box ?
> (I can post a screenshot of you've no idea what i'm talking about).

Ohh *pretty*
No it's not just you.
Okay :)
I'll look into it today.

*self wonders if can run on REALLY limited fbcon box*

I liked it and thought it was something that was merged in from the main
trunk....
But okay I can fix *g*.
I'm also trying to get the background rendering on the opengl driver... it
SHOULD be working but isn't.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis