Re: [paragui-users] re: fileselector and cvs

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] re: fileselector and cvs
Date: 04 Nov 2002 14:07:30 +0100

Am Mon, 2002-11-04 um 13.47 schrieb Roger D. Vargas:
> On Sun, 3 Nov 2002, Alexander Pipelka wrote:
>
> > Am Samstag, 2. November 2002 23:34 schrieb Michael Bartl:
> >
> > > When will this be officially released? I can't release a new FreeLords
> > > version when we are using a CVS library... rather inconvenient for the
> > > end-user :)
> >
> > No idea. There are many many things that have to be realized first.
> It is going to be 1.1 or 2.0?

To avoid confusion:

The current stable version is 1.0.x (soon 1.0.3) in the CVS branch
"devel-1-0". I suggest putting the fileselector into this tree.

There are currently 2 unstable development branches:

HEAD: paragui2 framework (libsigc++, widget factory , ...) will become
paragui 2.0.0 and has the unstable release numbers 1.1.x

devel-opengl: Teunis' great OpenGL implementation. Will be merged back
into the CVS HEAD branch when matured.

Alex