[paragui-users] experiments in plugins

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] experiments in plugins
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 15:00:34 -0800 (PST)

started writing a pango plugin (for internationalization support).  It's
in <plugins/pango> in the devel-opengl branch...
Still fiddling around with ideas but a couple quick Q's:

1. Anyone know how to make sub-configures detect a "working" copy?  (hrm
maybe I'll have to look into SDL's <test> directory...

2. Does PG_Font HAVE to refer to freetype?  (I can't really tell at
initial glance...)

3. one thought: IM (Input Methods).  Anyone ever look at these? :)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis, who's only input-method so far for use has been the
egg/wnn Japanese system in xemacs :)