Re: [paragui-users] experiments in plugins

From: Roger D. Vargas
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] experiments in plugins
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:13:46 -0500 (CST)

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Teunis Peters wrote:

> started writing a pango plugin (for internationalization support).  It's
> in <plugins/pango> in the devel-opengl branch...
Exactly what pango does? My only experience with internationalization is
using qt libs, there was a function tr(string) that translates the string
(if you have the corresponding languaje file)

--
Roger D. Vargas         | El sistema se apagara en 5 segundos.
ICQ: 117641572          | Salvese el que pueda!