Re: [paragui-users] AppIdle

From: taurus
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] AppIdle
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:30:19 +0000

Hello Keith,

Don`t forget to put event handler for app idle call. Sorry, I don`t
have access to my home computer now to provide you with sample. But, I
think, in paragui examples (one about animation and timer) it has the
example.

By myself, I call from app idle handler a method of the main widget
(script host, in my case) that commands the game animation.

Sunday, November 10, 2002, 17:31:46, you wrote:

KS> hey, i'm just looking at moving some of my animation stuff from timers to an
KS> appidle function. howeverm i can't seem to receive the MSG_APPIDLE message.
KS> I have a widget subclassed from pg_themewidget and pg_eventobject.
KS> originally i tried to override the eventIdle function, but that didn't work.
KS> i have also just tried connecting the message to callback in my widget with
KS> seteventobject, no luck. i did use EnableAppIdleCalls() when initalizing the
KS> app. what am i missing here? :(

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."