Re: [paragui-users] multiple theme files?

From: taurus
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] multiple theme files?
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:57:00 +0000

Hello Keith,

Thursday, November 28, 2002, 12:33:33, you wrote:

KS> is it possible to use multiple theme files and have widgets load from a
KS> particular one? i have a lot of graphics that i want to keep organized in
KS> seperate zip files. is it possible? right now the best i see is maybe being
KS> able to make the theme zip with multiple organized directories. it's a
KS> little better, but i would still rather have seperate zip files that a theme
KS> could access.
KS> can i do this?

I load surfaces and gradients from separated zip files.
But you need to open them manually and create new classes for
widgets, overriding their constractor where you load data from your new
theme files. Dont forget - when the theme object is destroyed, all
data will be unloaded from the memory, so dont open and close it in constractor
:)

KS> ps - i found my random delete problem..... someone had written code that
used label->>settext, but then called delete on the char* passed into the
KS> function...... which later caused problems....

I`ve made post to this, but as I see it`s a different one.
Anyway... :)

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."