[paragui-users] Re: circle bounded widget

From: Holger Scherl
Subject: [paragui-users] Re: circle bounded widget
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 13:47:33 +0100

I've already solved this problem in my application. I've created image
mask for widget and all you need to do is testing mouse mouse position
in this mask. If color under mouse (color in mask) is our maskcolor,
then generate event else forget it. Mask image must have size of
widget. I'll send you my modified code if you want to.

Hi Peter,

It would be very kind of you. Thank you!

Holger.