[paragui-users] current projects

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] current projects
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:08:44 -0800 (PST)

just in case anyone is curious, my current work on the opengl CVS is:
        - rewrite of font handler for acceleration (and possibly
                additional internationalization support)
        - better texture memory management

and eventually layout manager.
Am considering moving display (and I/O and pretty much everything else
SDL-dependant) into a subthread to better handle display updates,
(crashes), and possible remote-display plugins *g*.  Well who knows...
all I know is I -have- to come up with some way of handling display that
restricts it to single thread.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis