[paragui-users] broken sources?

From: taurus
Subject: [paragui-users] broken sources?
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:40:11 +0600

Hello Alexander,

I tried to compile last CVS sources, I couldn't - lack of several
definitions in physfs module. I also failed to compile and find
precompiled sigs++ library in win32 for Visual Studio C++.

I cannot compile Paragui 1.0.3 because I cannot compile physfs module
- no makefile for Visual Studio. How can I compile this stable release
in VS? Where can I find good .dsp or makefile for VS to compile physfs?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."