[paragui-users] Thanks for the changes to GetTextSize Alex, but...

From: H. C.
Subject: [paragui-users] Thanks for the changes to GetTextSize Alex, but...
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 20:28:57 +0100

please change

if (PG_FontEngine::GetTextSize(Text, my_internaldata->font, &w, &h) != 0) {
    return;
}

if (!PG_FontEngine::GetTextSize(Text, my_internaldata->font, &w, &h,
&baseLineY)) {
    return;
}

too. Currently, GetTextSize() will almost always return at this point,
making the function pretty useless :) . The default return value of
PG_FontEngine::GetTextSize(...) - when no invalid font is being used - is
_true_ !

Also, please override the SetFontColor methods in PG_RadioButton to make
them change my_widgetLabel's color.

Many thanks in advance!!