Re: [paragui-users] Thanks for the changes to GetTextSize Alex, but...

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Thanks for the changes to GetTextSize Alex, but...
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 21:03:01 +0100

Am Freitag, 28. März 2003 20:28 schrieb H. C.:
> please change
>
> if (PG_FontEngine::GetTextSize(Text, my_internaldata->font, &w, &h) != 0) {
>     return;
> }

> if (!PG_FontEngine::GetTextSize(Text, my_internaldata->font, &w, &h,
> &baseLineY)) {
>     return;
> }

No problem.

> Also, please override the SetFontColor methods in PG_RadioButton to make
> them change my_widgetLabel's color.

Ok. I also changed this.

> Many thanks in advance!!

Ok. Ok. Really no big deal :)

Just one suggestion for future patches/changes:
Please use the "cvs -z3 diff -u" method. Its *much* easier for me to
understand and apply your changes. It should be also much easier for your to
generate the diff than explaining *what* you would like to change.

Cheers,
Alex