Re: [paragui-users] win32 ParaGUI crash on exit??? HELP!

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] win32 ParaGUI crash on exit??? HELP!
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 10:41:46 +1000

Hi Alex,  thanks for your suggestion.

Progress has been made....

The test project which comes inside the zip file wouldn't compile for me -
INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR (damn microsoft!)
on the following line
        PG_Window* tempw = PG_Application::GetWidget<PG_Window>("WindowTwo");
( fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR ).

It is for that reason, I tried the tut files since they are much simpler. They compiled.

However, after your email, I did go back and insert my project (still using the tut file) into the same workspace as comes with the VisualC.zip file and made every setting in the project match the settings in the test project.
Things worked well - without a crash.
Obviously I had some setting incorrect in the project I created for the tut file. I will now go back through and see if I can isolate exactly which setting is the one that is the killer.

Also see if I can figure out why that particular line breaks the VC6 compiler - it should be Ok.

Thanks for your help,
Chris