Re: [paragui-users] Bug in WidgetList

From: Alexander Opitz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Bug in WidgetList
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 02:22:42 +0200

Hi,

a first patch for WidgetList and the ScrollBar problem.
But there is a damn problem with the drawing routines from the ScrollBars but
I hadn't time yet but there are only some SetHidden added.

There is also a new Testapplication to show how buggi it is, if you add an
element, that will bring the ScrollBars to view.

Compile line is again following:
g++ -I/usr/include/paragui -I/usr/include/SDL -I/usr/include/freetype2
-L/usr/lib -lparagui -lSDL -lfreetype WidgetListBug.cpp

I've also no diff file yet, so please make it self.