Re: [paragui-users] pg_frameapplication

From: Alexander Opitz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] pg_frameapplication
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 12:44:54 +0200

Hi again,

here comes the new version of pg_frameapplication.

I've splitted the Handler in 2 Types.

PG_FrameApplicationHandler: uses the foll screen surface of the application.
PG_FrameWidgetHandler: creates a surface in size of widget and renders on it.

So it is more clean written and I need less if...else clauses.

I've updated dblbuffer2 to show the usage and functionallity.
Patch is against paragui cvs devel-1-0.

BUT, I've a problem in pgframewidgethandler.cpp.

In the Constructor you can see the 2 ways.
Why wrong way is wrong?
--> If an sprite/animation usses the color #FFFFFF the it is handled as
transparent.
What is other and doesn't work on the other way?
--> I've add alpha blending to every pixel so it is transparent if now the
sprite/animation is set in the surface all pixels will be shown, cause there
is no color defined as Transparency color. But my problem is, why the smileys
are white/blue ghosts? And why is Amask every time zero?

Need help on this.

TODO:
- fix the widget surface problem
- Need more then one FrameHandler in a FrameApplication?????

More needed?

Greetings Alex//

--
http://freerails.sf.net