Re: [paragui-users] Paragui 1.0.4 and MinGW

From: Keith Turner
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Paragui 1.0.4 and MinGW
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 08:00:40 -0800 (PST)

Hey, thanks for the heads up.  I have been reading about autoconf,
automake, libtool, and other various stuff so that I can try to resolve
this problem.  I read that somewhere that the because of RTTI and
something else that could be implemented differently that the designers
of C++ intentionally choose name mangling to prevent binary
compatiability.

So do you use VC++ to compile paragui?  If so, does that work well for
you?  I would rather not use VC++, but I have some CDs from a college
class I can install if I need.

Thanks

Keith