[paragui-users] download

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: [paragui-users] download
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:11:30 +0100

Hi altogether,

one problem. I got repeated complaints that it is hard to download
paragui. I tried to reproduce this and found that it is indeed
difficult. Could you put paragui at least in the download area at
savannah? I have added a paragui tarball to our own project's download
area and now have 1/5 or 1/6 of the downloads dealing only with the
paragui sources, so I suppose this one is urgent.

cu,
Ulf