[paragui-users] development

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: [paragui-users] development
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:17:35 +0100

Hi again,

I am just interested, who out there is doing or has done anything
related to paragui development. I know of at least one who had done some
patches (ok, quite a few) and whose name I could find out if I dug in my
mail archive. Then, there are some people doing a lua port or so. And
others had problems with a Windows compilation...

Just a question, what is the status of all these projects/patches?
Please, I'd like to hear of you. The time paragui has slept is already
long enough. And I will do my share. Promise. :)

BTW: Alex is kind of in charge for the devel-1-1 release, but I hope
he will do an announcement himself in the next days.

cu,
Ulf