Re: [paragui-users] timer object

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] timer object
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 21:49:10 +0200

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 04:40:48PM +0800, address@hidden wrote:
> > Basically, this is an SDL problem. Whenever you stop one timer, all
> > others are removed, too
> I am not sure about this.
For a good reason. :)
I propably had the wrong point of view.

> When I disabled StopTImer() in destructor of PG_TimerObject, the problem
> is fixed.
> Since I don't use SetTimer(), this is a workaround for me, I think.
Correct.

ALEX: I have attached a patch that should fix this problem. It is a
quick one, so I am not entirely sure if this may have some strange
implications if someone relies on the current implementation, but the
patch is not too complex. :)

Could you apply it?

Ulf

--