phpgroupware-docteam

Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Dutch translations

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-docteam] Dutch translations
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 10:13:59 +0000

>Thanx for doing so. Maybe there will be patches later because i find

>some translations not as good as I tought, but that wil be later.

Ok.

>> How are you working on the help file ? Which one is this ? I did not

>> see any help

>> file which could be translated, but I did not look very well ...

>I meant working on the manual ;) Little difference.

Ok. I just discussed about that with Dave, and he told me it would be a good
idea
not to do that work now, because a dev (reinerj) is working on redoing the
manual
part of phpGW, and I hope the new version will be easier to translate (I mus
task to
reinerj about that).

Just FYI.

>dev_tools are working alright (although mozilla is a little slow on the

>bigger pages). I'm working on the common at the moment. The next

>question is that most phrases are known as common, but if I search for

>unknown phrases it finds they belong tot phpgwapi.

I believe it's logical that common phrases are belonging to phpgwapi, as the
API is
the heart of phpGW !

>The searching for missing phrases comes with pleanty stat errors as it

>tries to change into directories which in real live are files. But can

>I change these phrases as well?

I don't understand, dev_tools finds missing phrases, or finds phrases as
missing but
you are not sure it's true ?