pigeoncide-devel

Re: [pigeoncide-devel] Work to be done

From: Juan Pedro Bolívar Puente
Subject: Re: [pigeoncide-devel] Work to be done
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 00:37:54 +0200

On 18/01/10 22:45, Sari Sariola wrote:

> Just a really quick answer. I haven't done the 2d stuff yet as I asked about
> what you guys need in the last mail I sent and never got an answer. Just let
> me know what you need, other than the clock, pidgeon etc, and I'll do it
> asap. I can ask my classmates about the levels if I see them tomorrow. I know
> Ville atleast said he's been super busy but I don't know about Katri.

Alright, thanks a lot. Alberto will tell you what else he needs. He is
using the boy surrounded by dead pigeons and flames that you made for
the concept art for the menu background, but probably he will need
higher resolution version --if possible-- and some simple stuff to put
on the buttons.

Please email the list as soon as you contact Ville and Katri, the level
is worrying me a little bit :p If it is needed we can set a meeting with
them to get into the technical details.

Kiitos!

JP