pspp-users

Hello, pspp team. I´m trying to run, from __20VIII2019.

From: Juan García R .
Subject: Hello, pspp team. I´m trying to run, from __20VIII2019.
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 14:27:41 -0500

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oxxLBzSPscsDkwXhiMBAnsibh4h3Zz8h/view  ,
by the icon in the screen I got from that link.

When I try to run pspp clicking in that icon, the program doesn´t run. It
presents in the label C:|Program Files|PSPP|bin|psppire.exe: pspp needs be
loaded by the version for x86 (32 bits).

This lap top runs windows 7 to date version 10.

How can I use pspp, can you send me the compatible version with my lap top
to load and run?

Thanks.

Juan Garcia R.