pspp-users

Re: PSPP on Mac - Can't open

From: Ryoko Yamamoto
Subject: Re: PSPP on Mac - Can't open
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 20:19:06 +0000

Hi Friedrich,

Thanks for your reply. Of two Macbooks, Air (Big Sur) is an employer-issued laptop, for which I do not have an admin right. I had to install PSPP using JAMF Self Service our IT person set up. It is version 1.2.0.

PSPP does not ask for a permission - it just gives me an error message saying it cannot read the content/error opening the directory. I am able to open files in the example folder, though.

Ryoko