qemu-devel

-display sdl

From: Pascal
Subject: -display sdl
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 09:37:03 +0100

hi,

the "5" key of my keyboard doesn't work in my guest machine (ArchLinux) when I start qemu with the "-display sdl" option (I realized it when I wanted to enter the network address 192.168.1.254).
the "5" key is OK if I switch to a terminal opened in the host machine.
I did not test the whole keyboard to see if other keys were affected.

still with this same option, it also happens that the SDL window (eg. guest display) is not/no longer refreshed after the host screen is put to sleep.

no problem with the same virtual machine if this option is not used.

qemu 7.1.0 is running under ArchLinux up to date.

I am available if you need further information, regards, lacsaP.