[Quilt-dev] [patch] Quilt support for committing patches to CVS.

From: Jason M. Felice
Subject: [Quilt-dev] [patch] Quilt support for committing patches to CVS.
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 09:27:09 -0400

Attached is a patch which implements `quilt commit'.  There's no reason
the command needs to be CVS-specific in the future, but that's what I
use.

By the way, I'm the maintainer of GNU patchwork, which has the same
goals.  I like quilt better, as patchwork as a few design issues I
haven't had time to work out.  Patchwork's biggest advantage over quilt
right now is `patchwork mail' which attaches the patch to a mail in a
safe way and mails it off.

--
 Jason M. Felice
 Cronosys, LLC <http://www.cronosys.com/>