Re: Automated backup on Windows external drive

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: Automated backup on Windows external drive
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 08:11:00 -0400

Hello Eric,

For a user friendly approach, you could take a look at Minarca Beta version
that now supports backup on external hard drives.
https://minarca.org/en_CA/blog/minarca-4/discover-the-beta-version-of-minarca-6-109

As you might already know, Minarca makes use of rdiff-backup under the hood
and it's compatible with Windows. The use case you describe is exactly what
I'm trying to cover with this new beta release.

--
*ATTENTION: Je serai en vacance du 1 mai au 20 mai 2024.*
*ATTENTION: I will be on vacation from May 1 to May 20, 2024.*