rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Re: Little patches for rot[t]log

From: Frederic Connes
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Re: Little patches for rot[t]log
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 09:55:29 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

Do you use virott[rc,month,day,week] to edit files?

Yes I use it, but sometimes I edit files directly.
Maybe it would be nice if syntax checking was done by a separate program, called by virott* but which could also be run independently.

Why? This method is not slow and functions defined in it can be used by check_rc and check_mwd too, so it can be share pieces of code without include a third file...

I'm sorry, I missed rottlog --checkrc.
Maybe it could have a option to check the rc file ?

I will download 0.36alpha as soon as it is available.