rottlog-develop

[Rottlog-develop] Re: Little patches for rot[t]log

From: Frederic Connes
Subject: [Rottlog-develop] Re: Little patches for rot[t]log
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 11:34:37 +0200

Hi Stefano :)

Thanks for updating the code !
I would be happy to test it, do you have a kind of cvs access where one can get the current devel version ?

Do you use virott[rc,month,day,week] to edit files?

Yes I use it, but sometimes I edit files directly.
Maybe it would be nice if syntax checking was done by a separate program, called by virott* but which could also be run independently.

Fred